Enlightened Sapiens Virtual BookClub
We are so elated to finally introduce the first of its kind Exclusive Enlightened Sapiens Virtual Book Club – a community created for readers and writers which gives you the chance to interact with fellow book enthusiasts to discuss books and ponder together.
But that’s not all, there’s a bunch of additional Biblio-benefits of joining the club:
- Access to a private community of readers through Telegram
- Monthly sessions with authors/book enthusiasts/publishers discussing the book and helping you with writing tips
- You get to vote for the book you want to read
- Read books across various genres from classics to hot picks and science fiction to poetry
- Exclusive contests once a month where winners get freebies or vouchers
- Monthly newsletters
- Silent reading hour groups
- Specific writing prompts and reading cues
- Percentage of Proceeds directed towards the NGO – Share A Book India Association
A little more on Share A Book India Association:
Share A Book India Association works towards quality universal education – it is their dream to ensure that every child has access to their fundamental right to education. They work through the fascinating art of storytelling – through various library development programs and online storytelling sessions, they have managed to take the love for reading, learning and growing – to schools across India.
Also, did we mention how this club is curated by you? Based on all your responses and everything that you asked for! We can’t wait to meet you!
Hear it first-hand from the Virtual BookClub Community:
“Enlightened Sapiens has always been an inspiring medium and the way you keep bringing up the surprising communications is something that makes me stay connected throughout. Kudos to the team ES! 💚”
“Thank you Team ES and Everyone for joining in. Such amazing insights! I’m full of gratitude and so glad to be a part of this amazing community.”